http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/23/ex-cop-anthony-abbate-get_n_219651.html
Watch as a drunken slob of a cop severely beats a 125 lb female bartender when she refuses to serve him...and gets away with it! No technicality or anything, the judge just gave him a slap on the wrist and said, ""If I believed sentencing Anthony Abbate to prison would stop people from getting drunk and hitting people, I'd give him the maximum sentence," Fleming said. As many people have pointed out, it might stop HIM from getting drunk and beating people, which is the whole fucking case.
I'm sorry, beating a woman is not only senseless, it's cowardice. Anyone who disagrees is a coward, and I'll tell you to your face. I don't care how much you've had to drink, that's no excuse. What's worse, is because this ass-face is a cop, he walks. Another reason I believe cops are really just bullies, and I think an overhaul about how we hire police is in order. Fat, hulking women-beating slobs need not apply. I'm fuckin' pissed.
No comments:
Post a Comment